The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Miley Cirus VMA Raunch fest

key2thecup

are you kidding me? they are over-the-top blatently selling sex to teenagers and kids alike. They always have been but now they arent even hiding it. its a slap in the face to the dignity of our society as a whole to allow big corps to influence the children sexually for profits.

this reminds me of that south park episode where james cameron is looking for the bar

McDonalds is ruining this world.

My kids are fat because they eat there everyday. I mean sure I am the one who drives them there and pays for the food and I don't bother making an effort to educate them on nutrition but it's not my fault it's McDonalds fault.

#logic

:)

are you kidding me? they are over-the-top blatently selling sex to teenagers and kids alike. They always have been but now they arent even hiding it. its a slap in the face to the dignity of our society as a whole to allow big corps to influence the children sexually for profits.

this reminds me of that south park episode where james cameron is looking for the bar

Valid points on both sides but you guys are delusional if you think just "changing the channel" is good enough to shelter the kids from this trashiness and overt sexuality (I'm not talking Miley but kids cartoons in general, particularly the ones geared towards little girls). You can't not be exposed to this crap but you can shape how your kids react to it.

I feel nothing but pity for girls like Miley insistent on shaping their identity by something everyone has, which is sexuality. She's far from the only one, famous or non famous. Doesn't excuse it, of course

Are we to assume your TV  doesn't have "Channel" and "Power" buttons?

Seriously, these ridiculous complaints that corporations are ruining our children are laughable. Does nobody raise their children? Teach them lessons about right and wrong? Explain sexuality when they're out of the Powerpuff girls stage?

If the TV is doing your baby sitting, you've got no right to complain.

Are we to assume your TV doesn't have "Channel" and "Power" buttons?

Seriously, these ridiculous complaints that corporations are ruining our children are laughable. Does nobody raise their children? Teach them lessons about right and wrong? Explain sexuality when they're out of the Powerpuff girls stage?

If the TV is doing your baby sitting, you've got no right to complain.

Archived