The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pedo gets whats coming

Blue90

And how would killing the guy fix what had just happened to my loved one? I'm sure she'd enjoy the sight of a man getting beaten to death before her eyes in addition to getting molested.

Just saw your edit. So because I don't support someone getting beaten to death in vigilante justice, I'm defending the pedophile? Try to use a little logic instead of jumping right into an emotional rant.

And how would killing the guy fix what had just happened to my loved one? I'm sure she'd enjoy the sight of a man getting beaten to death before her eyes in addition to getting molested.

Just saw your edit. So because I don't support someone getting beaten to death in vigilante justice, I'm defending the pedophile? Try to use a little logic instead of jumping right into an emotional rant.

When you're a parent and your child screams in terror or pain, you kick into gear. You react, you don't rationalize. Your first instinct is to stop whatever is hurting them and protect them. He didn't "kill" him as in take a weapon....he beat the crap out of him and likely never intended for him to die.

That child will be traumatized for the rest of her life...her Dad didn't do that.

she probably did enjoy it. and she might actually be less scarred as she saw that all men aren't predators, that her father loves her and will protect her to his death.

she may actually be less scarred as a result, none of us know, and you dont know if they other person took her away, i'm sure they didnt leave her there.

moreover as many have stated, its called justice. there is no jury needed here to determine guilt sir.

that animal needed to be put down and that father is a hero

she probably did enjoy it. and she might actually be less scarred as she saw that all men aren't predators, that her father loves her and will protect her to his death.

she may actually be less scarred as a result, none of us know, and you dont know if they other person took her away, i'm sure they didnt leave her there.

moreover as many have stated, its called justice. there is no jury needed here to determine guilt sir.

that animal needed to be put down and that father is a hero

I'd be beyond enraged too. I still couldn't see myself having the bloodlust to beat anyone to the point of death in that situation. You never know, though. The father here didn't seem like he set out to kill the guy either, as evidenced by the frantic 911 call.

The guy did what any self-respecting man should have done. If I ever see someone raping a woman, they'll get the exact same treatment from me even if the woman is a complete stranger. What else do you expect the guy to do? Sit back, crack a beer, and wait for the cops to arrive?

The guy did what any self-respecting man should have done. If I ever see someone raping a woman, they'll get the exact same treatment from me even if the woman is a complete stranger. What else do you expect the guy to do? Sit back, crack a beer, and wait for the cops to arrive?

Archived