The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

( Proposal) Van - Buf

TheAce

The Sabres are rebuilding. Trading a 31 year old goalie for a 32 year old goalie with a silly contract would be insane. Jhonas Enroth is the future goalie of the Sabres franchise. Matt Hackett is the most likely candidate to be Enroth's backup.

Ehrhoff is one of the bright spots on the roster. I hope that he stays here.

The 'nucks can have Ville Leino though... For free even. :bigblush:

Not going to happen. Big Kass is a big hearted guy, but after watching him play for the Amerks and the Sabres, I hate to say it, but I don't think Kass has a bright future in the NHL. I'm hoping against hope that Torts can turn him around, but I don't see Kass ever becoming a star in the league.

As for CoHo, his days may be numbered here because of his contract situation. Vancouver could tender him an offer and possibly get him back now that he is an RFA.

I agree on the Sabres comment.

Relax on your Kassian comment. I have always liked him as a person and I would be ecstatic if the Vancouver Canucks coaches can make him a star. I've just been following his career a lot longer than anybody here.

I like the Canucks and have always been respectful on this board because I'm a guest here. I post my opinions just like everybody else.

Archived