The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL14 PS3 - Sim League - CDC Sim Connected

mpt

Is everyone on Skype? I remember hundreds of pages last year before 13 came out of us getting all excited over gm connected. This doesn't have the same vibe

Most of us do have Skype, but the Skype part isn't that busy either.

There doesn't seem to be the same vibe, you definitely have that right. Not sure why.

Maybe because last year GM Connected was brand new. It's even better now for 14 but there's not a whole lot of action going on here.

There is also the fact that some bailed on our league like the group of traitors they are, to join another league.

:bigblush:

There doesn't seem to be the same vibe, you definitely have that right. Not sure why.

Maybe because last year GM Connected was brand new. It's even better now for 14 but there's not a whole lot of action going on here.

There is also the fact that some bailed on our league like the group of traitors they are, to join another league.

My team sucked so I bailed

I sucked. I was in the Finals one time. I missed them a bunch of times too.

Towards the end my team was pretty beastly.

What ever happened to the panthers after I left? I think Huberdeau was signed long term but Shinkaruk was a ufa and I think Quick retired so I had no goalie. Must have been a downwards spiral

I think a big part of it we don't have teams yet so no one knows what's going on. Once we all get the game it'll pick up

I think the majority of the people who quit, wasnt having any fun because mpt basically created a dynasty with his robbery of picks and prospects from other GMs.

Seriously, who ever gave him that, 2nd overall pick and the 4th overall pick that one year, both GMs should have been fired on the spot.

Archived