The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Beating A Dead Horse

Snake Doctor

3erd Jersy  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So many Canuck fans on this board have pleaded to bring back the black skate jersey as a third jersey. Forum members have also designed an updated version of it. As much as I like the current stick and rink third jersey, it looks too much like our home jersey with the same colors.

Proposed Third Jersey:

schneiderskate_newpads_yellowred.jpg

Last year we had the opportunity to wear the vintage millionair jersey. I for one liked it and thought that would be a great third jersey.

Vintage Jersey:

image.jpg

Canucks Current Third Jersey:

vancouver-canucks-third-jersey-rbk.jpg

What do you want as our third jersey next season? Please take this poll and show ownership what we want as fans.

Created by Forum Member:

canucks2.jpg

If you have new ideas or designs, please post them.

So many Canuck fans on this board have pleaded to bring back the black skate jersey as a third jersey. Forum members have also designed an updated version of it. As much as I like the current stick and rink third jersey, it looks too much like our home jersey with the same colors.

Proposed Third Jersey:

schneiderskate_newpads_yellowred.jpg

Last year we had the opportunity to wear the vintage millionair jersey. I for one liked it and thought that would be a great third jersey.

Vintage Jersey:

image.jpg

Canucks Current Third Jersey:

vancouver-canucks-third-jersey-rbk.jpg

What do you want as our third jersey next season? Please take this poll and show ownership what we want as fans.

Created by Forum Member:

canucks2.jpg

If you have new ideas or designs, please post them.

I like the millionaires jersey but it would get old fast.

Johnny Canucks is great but it would be the same as the Fisherman the Islanders had years back.

Out side of the Orca this team has had two real identities. That's in the stick and rink era and the flying skate era. Flying skate is nostalgic but really the black jersey is pretty ugly. (too much contrast) I'd rather the flying skate modified. Not a fan of the grey though.

Are you sure the stick in rink is the 1st jersey now? It was the oft used 3rd last season.

I also don't understand why the thread ends with your opinion. The 3rd jersey changes all the time, so there's no reason the conversation can't continue.

Archived