The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What did I just watch videos thread

PlayStation

dont have a video because it's not only NSFW, but it's not safe for ANYONE... I have no idea why anyone would even make this movie.. but if you're interested in something purely sick and WTF.. google "Serbian Film" and read the synopsis. I dare you not to cringe at least 5 times.

dont have a video because it's not only NSFW, but it's not safe for ANYONE... I have no idea why anyone would even make this movie.. but if you're interested in something purely sick and WTF.. google "Serbian Film" and read the synopsis. I dare you not to cringe at least 5 times.

I will not post the link because I'd probably be insta-banned. But if you're a brave soul you can look up GG Allin's - performance of "Bite it you Scum" on Youtube. It's the one with 1.3M hits.

Warning: Lots of nasty stuff in the video. Towards the end of the short clip the cops show up and Allin evades arrest because the cops are too afraid to touch him (you'll know why after watching it). Honestly, I have no idea how this is even allowed on Youtube. I think they allow it because it's classified as "performance art".

Allin died in 1993 shortly after the performance in the video of a heroine OD.

Archived