The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Omertà]

Captain Aerosex

The only reason I can see people voting for me is that they're Mafia.. it would obviously benefit them voting me out as they know i'm a TP..

Of course that post may have looked suspicious but that was not my intention. I honestly couldn't find the CA post.. I guess this is the poor judgement that cause the TP to lose.

Also, when I turn out to be a TP, target MikeyBoy44.

He tried to bring out Blueberries from last game to make it look like I did it purposely. Although he made that point, it was invalid. Blueberries wasn't a Mafia. Horrible reason. So when I die, MikeyBoy is the guy to for fellow TP..

Also, last game 'I was suspicious' as well.. guess what? It turned out I was a TP along with Apples, these reasons are so bad.. honestly, how is that even suspicious? It's round one, I didn't even know the game started as I was busy with the Fantasy draft.

Honest mistake.

Also, last game 'I was suspicious' as well.. guess what? It turned out I was a TP along with Apples, these reasons are so bad.. honestly, how is that even suspicious? It's round one, I didn't even know the game started as I was busy with the Fantasy draft.

Honest mistake.

I did that cause I knew he wasn't Mafia and then I PM'd him asking why he was joking around and then he started saying he was Mafia and he's getting me out. By then I knew it was over anyways as I looked too suspicious. I should've stopped and I apologize but this game i'm not joking when I say i'm innocent.

Archived