The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Omertà]

Captain Aerosex

Quick question. If there are two different Lackeys, one for each team, how will they know which team is theirs? If Lackey A blocks Mafia B, they get in contact with each other, they start working together...there's no way of knowing they aren't on the same team, and so they effectively aren't.

Also, just from past experience (we did the two Mafia team thing a number of times, back in the day), this scenario makes it extra difficult for TP to win. Especially with two Kingpins and two Lackeys to contend with. Oh, and a false Sheriff, and no Watcher. The Med Kit hardly makes up for any of that.

I'm not opposed to the format by any means, I just think the Mafia teams are a little overpowered.

Quick question. If there are two different Lackeys, one for each team, how will they know which team is theirs? If Lackey A blocks Mafia B, they get in contact with each other, they start working together...there's no way of knowing they aren't on the same team, and so they effectively aren't.

Also, just from past experience (we did the two Mafia team thing a number of times, back in the day), this scenario makes it extra difficult for TP to win. Especially with two Kingpins and two Lackeys to contend with. Oh, and a false Sheriff, and no Watcher. The Med Kit hardly makes up for any of that.

I'm not opposed to the format by any means, I just think the Mafia teams are a little overpowered.

Archived