The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Discussion Thread - DRAFTING SATURDAY AT 1PM?

Scottish⑦Canuck

INVITE LINK - http://y.ahoo.it/sHzmhNAv

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, first of all I apologise if this has already been done or is in the wrong place.

It looks like Yahoo Fantasy Hockey is open for the 2013/14 season and I thought it would be cool if we could start to organise a list of participants early this year so it's easy to organise a live draft time that suits everybody. I haven't played for a few years and never with CDC so it would be cool if we could get a good league going this season.

Also taking advice on what sort of game you want to go for - I've always preferred the head to head games although I'm willing to do whatever the popular option is.

So if you're up for it just express you're interest and I'll add you to the list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Settings

t8q49d.jpg

119xe9s.jpg

- Dropped players will go through waivers (3 days I believe). The Waiver priority is indicated in the league table. If a player clears waivers they will go to free agency. Feel free to make trades with one another. Maximum of 4 acquisitions per week.

Archived