The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Back To School

Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't know what it is with the start of september. There's a noticeable sadness in the air. Maybe it's the weather being slightly cooler and greyer or the fact that schools back and I have to be up on the mountain behind the SFU prison walls. Well I guess we all have to stay positive and count down the days until Christmas break.

Hopefully my new iPad will make things smoother. No more notebooks or fat textbooks for me :rolleyes:

I'm nervous as frack. These aren't even my goals but requirements this year:

- average over 80 in 4 third year microbiology courses, everything else I need close to 85

- volunteering weekly..

- join as an assistant in a lab

- NOT get fat

You're free to bring me coffee, a smile and your beautiful selves while I beast mode at Irving or Allard Hall.

Go get 'em, girl. Full confidence in you.

- average over 80 in 4 third year microbiology courses, everything else I need close to 85

- volunteering weekly..

- NOT get fat

You're free to bring me coffee, a smile and your beautiful selves while I beast mode at Irving or Allard Hall.

- volunteering weekly..

- NOT get fat

Archived