The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"World of Warcraft" movie to be filmed in Vancouver

WoW's a good game but it's very time consuming. For me I had to play at the least 10 hours a week. You can PVE(players vs. environment) or PVP(player vs. player), PVE being the most time consuming. The more you play the more you progress. I had to quit because it was so time consuming I play LoL now.

Am I the only one who became completely dis-interested in even trying WoW after watching thier friends' lives get utterly consumed by the game? Or watch friends develop delusional personalities from playing hours on end? Or watch friends happily wave "bye-bye" to thier social life? Or pass up on getting laid at a party cause they had a duel or raid or hunt or whatever planned that night?

Am I the only one who became completely dis-interested in even trying WoW after watching thier friends' lives get utterly consumed by the game? Or watch friends develop delusional personalities from playing hours on end? Or watch friends happily wave "bye-bye" to thier social life? Or pass up on getting laid at a party cause they had a duel or raid or hunt or whatever planned that night?

Archived