The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Eklund] Rumors, Blues Would Pay For Sedin Twins. Would Sabres? Plus Writer Update.

I'd give the Blues the Sedins at the deadline if we aren't one of the top 5 strongest teams at that point, and then get the twins to sign back once they hit free agency (assuming that the Sedins are okay with this and covertly give their word they will sign back).

Schwartz, Stewart, 2014 1st round pick, 2015 first round pick.

I'd give the Blues the Sedins at the deadline if we aren't one of the top 5 strongest teams at that point, and then get the twins to sign back once they hit free agency (assuming that the Sedins are okay with this and covertly give their word they will sign back).

Schwartz, Stewart, 2014 1st round pick, 2015 first round pick.

What if they don't get signed by FA. What did we do with Sundin ? 5mil plus 5 signing bonus, if they get offered a bonus, we're screwed.

We have to be realistic, we're talking about millions of dollars here its not a given that the Sedins will play here their whole career it's actually what Van stays away from

now i would love the twins to stay for life but we all know that there is is a fact of life called a business. We all really didn't expect Schneider to get traded, now if someone want to step in and pay up... then a truly it would be a sad, sad, day in Vancouver.

Presumably they could trade Berglund, not re-sign Derek Roy and trade Pietrangelo;

Whalla > we have cap space for the Twins! :towel:

I would gut my team on the off chance that I could sign two guys, who have stated publicly they have no interest because they want to stay where they are!

No, honestly I would cuz I like these guys soooooo much... :wub:

Archived