The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OCDC NHL 14 - PS3 PLAY LEAGUE (CGY, FLO, NSH OPEN)

BeaverTongue

Would anybody object if I made the league tonight?

I check out the "Roster Update 1". Seems to be that players are on there right teams now and potential has been fixed (Barkov 2.5* now 4.5*).

I am planning on starting a bit slower with 2 sims a week (each sim covering 2 weeks of games). These days will be Mondays and Thursdays.

However, the league will not advance until MONDAY this week to give all players the chance to join and make any early season trades, or try out GMC if they are new.

The sim times will be at 6pm sharp, I won't wait on anyone because you'll have 3.5 days to play, so don't leave your games to the last minute!

As usual, no trading with the CPU. If you have any questions contact myself or Beaver.

I will create the league sometime tonight if there are no objections and I shall post the league name at that time.

6pm might be early for alot of people. The majority of people get off work at 5 so it would shorten their availability to play that week. They plan to play in thursday, as it might be the only day they can, and the sim at 6 would just bring in the new week too quickly.

I say sim time of around 8-9pm. I think thatd make it easier for everyone. Just an idea.

6pm might be early for alot of people. The majority of people get off work at 5 so it would shorten their availability to play that week. They plan to play in thursday, as it might be the only day they can, and the sim at 6 would just bring in the new week too quickly.

I say sim time of around 8-9pm. I think thatd make it easier for everyone. Just an idea.

We are starting with 2 sims a week, so advancing at 6 should be fine because you will still have a lot of time to finish your games.. this can be changed once we start speeding up the number of advances per week.. as well, a lot of people play the majority of their games the night of the advancement thus allowing more time to play said games.

What happens if someone doens't answer any msg during the 3.5 days?

If someone hasn't respond play their AI, remember that we must all set our AI's.

you guys really think you wont have enough time to play your games if the sim is at 6pm?

example..

Monday 6pm advance.. till friday 6pm (monday night 6-12 and full day tuesday wednesday AND thursday to play games)

Friday 6pm - monday 6pm.. (Friday night all saturday and sunday to play games)

isnt enough?

cmon.

Archived