The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

South Korean "Armadillo" Car Folds Up for Easy Parking.

TOMapleLaughs

armadillo-T-folding-electric-car-designboomthumb.jpg

dezeen_armadillo-t_car_KAIST_3.jpg

Using a remote control, drivers can roll up the back of the car, spin it 360 degrees into the correct position and reverse it snugly into a parking space.

The prototype car features two seats and it has a motor in each of the four wheels. The vehicle's battery and motors stay in the same place when the car folds.

i would totally play with that car. i would never buy it for myself or drive it anywhere though. maybe a miniature hot wheels version..

what's the use of shrinking to fit into a parking spot though? you'd have to double park or just park in a thoroughfare, get out into traffic, shrink your car and then park it. so dangerous/illegal!

i would totally play with that car. i would never buy it for myself or drive it anywhere though. maybe a miniature hot wheels version..

what's the use of shrinking to fit into a parking spot though? you'd have to double park or just park in a thoroughfare, get out into traffic, shrink your car and then park it. so dangerous/illegal!

Archived