The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I HATE Clayton Stoner and David Booth

Guest Pinchin

Guest Pinchin

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/09/04/bc-grizzly-bear-hunt.html

Clayton Stoner and David Booth have something in common, other than me hating them both. It seems Clayton Stoner has trophy hunted a Grizzly in the Great Bear Rainforest (with all the legal permits) and left the headless and skinless carcass to rot. I am not against hunting and fishing, but I am vehemently opposed to trophy hunting. Clayton Stoner, I think you are one GIANT DOUCHE.

OK hold on.

There is NO definitive proof Stoner killed that specific bear although ALL of the evidence says he does. he did indeed only take the trophy pieces, paws head and skin. but technically it is sadly legal even though local bands are fighting it as hard as they can the province won't change it.

Booth does take everything, he even comments in a few of his tweets how he nearly breaks his back hiking out a 200 pound deer. I can deal with that because that is true hunting.

But Clayton Stoner trophy hunting is deplorable disgusting and wasteful on every level. you're a disgusting human being and while I want to give you the benefit of the doubt in regards to this there's almost no doubt you killed that bear and I just cannot in good conscience with my ancestry condone that.

cool name, douche bag humn

And if you are going to blame anyone, don't blame Stoner. He partook in a legal activity.

If you do have an issue with this, bring it up with the BC government who allows this to happen to make a few bucks. Stoner was just one of several hundered that they allowed to do the hunt this year.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

And if you are going to blame anyone, don't blame Stoner.  He partook in a legal activity.

If you do have an issue with this, bring it up with the BC government who allows this to happen to make a few bucks.  Stoner was just one of several hundered that they allowed to do the hunt this year.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Archived