The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I HATE Clayton Stoner and David Booth

Guest Pinchin

I've been against hunting in the past on this site but I have been educated about legal hunting and the processes of killing animals for food, and now find it acceptable to some degree. However, I just find it weak in general that people get off on shooting animals with a gun or modernized weapon, it's so unfair and pathetic. As far as Booth and Stoner go I would question why they don't hunt in order to put food on the table year round. It seems like they have small man syndrom and get off on killing basically defenceless animals or shooting their guns off but I digress.

Just because something is legal it doesn't make it right.

It's a pretty lazy argument though. Legal vs illegal. Life cannot be split in such a black and white manner.

Is someone who smokes pot or doesn't use a turn signal more appauling than an angry ex boyfriend who tries to hook up with the girl again but when she doesn't he takes revenge by spamming nudes of her from the before relationship to her friends, family, coworkers, etc? Something completely legal.

Or gay marriage something that is still illegal in many places. It's not legal so it must be wrong?

I simply think the thought and debate process should go deeper than just going oh it's legal so I have no other thought on it.

This issue itself is basically people who value animal or specific animals lives vs people who see them as disposable for being less intelligent than humans. That would likely be the arguing point as it addresses why or why not killing an animal for a thrill is acceptable.

Guest Pinchin

"It's the... Bear necessities

The simple bear necessities

Forget about your worries and your strife

I mean the... Bear necessities

Old Mother Nature's recipes

It is not like David Booth raped your wife."

Get over it. Hunting grizzlies is legal in BC with a licence. Come back to me when these guys start hunting people. (imho They can start with certain whiney left-wing bloggers and reporters.)

Guest Pinchin

I have no problem with this. It's legal and there's a a reason why it's legal. As people have said, once hunters start doing something illegal, then cry about it. If you have a problem, don't whine about it on CDC, that won't change anything.

So basically what your saying is you don't have a problem with this, and no one should bother wasting their time whining about it....as you whine about people whining. Well, in the same vein, whining about me whining won't change anything either....and I still hate trophy hunters and I still think Clayton Stoner is seriously messed up loser...like all trophy hunters are.

Archived