The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Buffalo unveils new jerseys

On the Sabres' Facebook page it took less than 10 minutes to get over 100 nearly all negative comments. Feel free to pile on. Help us out guys. Put a negative reply in with the others. Maybe we can kill this monstrosity before it gets out into the world.

Buffalo thanks you in advance.

http://www.facebook....109510265741504

Haha, so many threads on the Facebook page have people ragging on the 3rd jerseys now.

"These jerseys will look great on radio"

"These are worse than Leino's contract"

"please warn us of which games those horrid yellow jerseys will be worn!

"I feel bad for the underprivileged kids in 3rd world countries who will soon be wearing that thing when none of them sell."

"Deleting comments won't make the jerseys less hideous"

I wonder if they'll pull the plug (I wonder how many they've already made :shock: )

I wonder if they'll pull the plug (I wonder how many they've already made :shock: )

I doubt it. Too many egos are involved. It took 4 years of fan complaints, petitions, and a uniform mocking website, made by a Buffalonian, that got popular in the hockey world for the team to drop the old "Buffaslug" jerseys.

Although It also didn't help that people in Western NY and Southern Ontario made it the top selling jersey for almost the first full season that it came out. If people are dumb enough to buy this yellow monstrosity and also complain about them then it's their own fault. Although this time around I think that the Sabres organization went too far. I'm betting that it won't sell very well.

• 2 months later...

Archived