The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hamill Preparing For Camp

Mangoes

Hamill said to canucks.com (Aka best team website in the league) ""My versatility is one of my key assets. I want to go to training camp and hopefully turn some heads" you people who hate Hamill can say what ever you want but i believe Hamill will be our season opener 3rd line center in our starting lineup!

what do you think canuck fans? Do you think he come away with a 3rd line center spot? I think he can We didnt sign him to play in minors didnt we?

Hamill said to canucks.com (Aka best team website in the league) ""My versatility is one of my key assets. I want to go to training camp and hopefully turn some heads" you people who hate Hamill can say what ever you want but i believe Hamill will be our season opener 3rd line center in our starting lineup!

what do you think canuck fans? Do you think he come away with a 3rd line center spot? I think he can We didnt sign him to play in minors didnt we?

Archived