The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Declassified

Alchemy Time

Okay, just woke up so my mind is still a little fuzzy, but we'll see if I followed along correctly with how the plan has evolved.

So we say to the two Sheriffs: investigate the lynched player. If one of them gets a false result, they should maybe come forward and say so. Although knowing you guys, no one will trust them, so they may also have to stay silent.

And then we pick someone (apparently Mikeyboy) and have the Watcher and one other Special target them. (Note: NOT both the Vig and Doc! Then all the Mafia would have to do is target him too and he'll die.) I say the Doc, because then that will scare off others from targeting him with their kills. Also, then the Doc can protect the Watcher so we can do it again next round with the Vig.

Doc/Watcher/Sheriffs/Vig, I hope you guys are paying attention. :P

I don't agree that it should be the Vig. The Vig can just as easily kill random TPs as he can Mafia. But if we have the Doctor leading the alliance, it's easier for him to announce himself and/or at least protect his alliance members. Those are things the Vig can't do.

So I say we have the Doc and Watcher target Player X (currently Mikeyboy) and ask the Vig to kindly target someone else.

I don't agree that it should be the Vig. The Vig can just as easily kill random TPs as he can Mafia. But if we have the Doctor leading the alliance, it's easier for him to announce himself and/or at least protect his alliance members. Those are things the Vig can't do.

So I say we have the Doc and Watcher target Player X (currently Mikeyboy) and ask the Vig to kindly target someone else.

Your wish is my command, Aladeen. ;)

Despite at no point telling Specials to PM me, I've actually had one (and maybe even two) do so. Someone claiming to be the Doctor has contacted me. Although this seems like an unnecessary risk to take, I actually sort of believe him, for reasons I can't get into just yet.

So if you're sitting out there, thinking "hey wait a minute, I'm the real Doctor!"...uh, I don't know, just sit tight and don't shoot the messenger (i.e. me.) Otherwise, we'll move forward with the plan, and hope we have the beginnings of an alliance here.

(Oh, and someone else also contacted me and hinted they're a Special too, but I don't know if I believe 'em.)

Despite at no point telling Specials to PM me, I've actually had one (and maybe even two) do so. Someone claiming to be the Doctor has contacted me. Although this seems like an unnecessary risk to take, I actually sort of believe him, for reasons I can't get into just yet.

So if you're sitting out there, thinking "hey wait a minute, I'm the real Doctor!"...uh, I don't know, just sit tight and don't shoot the messenger (i.e. me.) Otherwise, we'll move forward with the plan, and hope we have the beginnings of an alliance here.

(Oh, and someone else also contacted me and hinted they're a Special too, but I don't know if I believe 'em.)

I'd like to remind everyone that my plan last game, even though I was Mafia, was the best one the TP could have had, had it worked out. It wasn't me who ruined it for you guys. ;) Also, the game prior to that, I set up the winning TP Alliance despite being Lackey. I'm actually more of a hindrance to any Mafia team I'm a part of. :lol:

Anyways, it's not like I'm always Mafia. Sometimes when I'm being helpful, it's because I'm being helpful.

Archived