The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Declassified

Alchemy Time

Alright, let's make this interesting. I'm a regular townsperson, and I have the Med Kit this round. I'm not going to be alive very long, but I may as well try and contribute something while I am.

Any Specials with enough balls to PM me will be passed the Med Kit tonight. I imagine I'll have multiple groups coming after me tonight, so if the Doctor (if he's in the game?) wants to save me as well, that would be nice. Any Mafia that want to try and PM me and assume that I'm telling the truth are more than welcome to as well.

Fire away.

Alright, let's make this interesting. I'm a regular townsperson, and I have the Med Kit this round. I'm not going to be alive very long, but I may as well try and contribute something while I am.

Any Specials with enough balls to PM me will be passed the Med Kit tonight. I imagine I'll have multiple groups coming after me tonight, so if the Doctor (if he's in the game?) wants to save me as well, that would be nice. Any Mafia that want to try and PM me and assume that I'm telling the truth are more than welcome to as well.

Fire away.

Archived