The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Save on Foods Rewards - Canuck tickets

Caitken12

I have been looking for about a month now and can not find any information on when save on foods will be releasing Canuck tickets on their website through their "More Rewards" program. I have got tickets in the past, and they are quite inexpensive, but you have to get them very early. I have had no luck finding any information so I am reaching out to the Canucks community to see if anyone has any information. Thanks in advance!

Was looking at the wrong date sorry I just realized its not this Monday coming up but Monday the 23rd at 9:00AM( Im looking at the paper as Im posting this) and the Offer is one ticket free with 24,000 points or pay $48.00 (Plus Applicable Taxes) and 3000 points. The sections the tickets that Save On is going to distribute are in sections 302,303,304,327,328,and 329.

Dates For Games That Will Be Going For Sale

Oct 8th vs NJ

Oct 12th MTL

Oct 28th vs WSH

Nov 14th vs SJ

Nov 19th vs FLA

Nov 23rd vs CHI

Dec 6th vs PHX

Dec 9th vs CAR

Dec 13th vs EDM

Dec 22nd vs WPG

Jan 1st vs TBL

Jan 7th vs PIT

Jan 23rd vs NSH

Jan 26th vs PHX

Feb 26th vs STL

Mar 8th vs CGY

Mar 10th vs NYI

Mar 29th vs ANA

Apr 5th vs LAK

Apr 10th vs COL

These tickets go pretty fast so I wouldn't wait too long

Was looking at the wrong date sorry I just realized its not this Monday coming up but Monday the 23rd at 9:00AM( Im looking at the paper as Im posting this) and the Offer is one ticket free with 24,000 points or pay $48.00 (Plus Applicable Taxes) and 3000 points. The sections the tickets that Save On is going to distribute are in sections 302,303,304,327,328,and 329.

Dates For Games That Will Be Going For Sale

Oct 8th vs NJ

Oct 12th MTL

Oct 28th vs WSH

Nov 14th vs SJ

Nov 19th vs FLA

Nov 23rd vs CHI

Dec 6th vs PHX

Dec 9th vs CAR

Dec 13th vs EDM

Dec 22nd vs WPG

Jan 1st vs TBL

Jan 7th vs PIT

Jan 23rd vs NSH

Jan 26th vs PHX

Feb 26th vs STL

Mar 8th vs CGY

Mar 10th vs NYI

Mar 29th vs ANA

Apr 5th vs LAK

Apr 10th vs COL

These tickets go pretty fast so I wouldn't wait too long

anyone remember what the tickets look like? Are they simply season tickets, with the price and everything? Or do they have Save on foods written across them with no price? We are taking our kids and my wife like to scrapbook the tickets, but she is picky about how they look (don't ask lol)

anyone remember what the tickets look like? Are they simply season tickets, with the price and everything? Or do they have Save on foods written across them with no price? We are taking our kids and my wife like to scrapbook the tickets, but she is picky about how they look (don't ask lol)

Archived