The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Attraverso L'occhio]

Intoewsables

I've gotten a few PM's from certain people, one claiming to be the Vigilante. We'll find out if it's true come first nightfall. If I'm not in contact with the sheriff, I'll forward it off to a random person. I also don't know to trust the supposed Vigilante at all, but we'll find out I guess soon enough. I should survive first nightfall so if this person is indeed lying to me, I will divulge the name.

4 now. So there. ;)

But I am seriously considering shutting up for once. I'm not sure if I'd last longer or if it would actually kill me quicker. So far looks like GFY is taking charge, sooo...let's try it out.

...Naaahhh. Maybe until the votes start pouring in, then I can begin my analysing and have everyone accuse and distrust me again, just like normal.

I've gotten a few PM's from certain people, one claiming to be the Vigilante. We'll find out if it's true come first nightfall. If I'm not in contact with the sheriff, I'll forward it off to a random person. I also don't know to trust the supposed Vigilante at all, but we'll find out I guess soon enough. I should survive first nightfall so if this person is indeed lying to me, I will divulge the name.

Archived