The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Attraverso L'occhio]

Intoewsables

Less we forget the MR tactics? I do not want to rain on his parade by any means. Just because he has gotten people to talk to him still hasn't proven anything technically. Logically I get ya for sure. If Kryten comes up as Mafia I will still show a little doubt as to his alliances as MR has made me paranoid as hell with this game and has shown many times noone can be trusted until proven so.

There is a possibility I could be lying as I had the Vigilante contact me right away (Without me even being confirmed a TP), but at the same time, you'll know by the end of this RD for sure if I'm lying or not more than likely. The things you'll find out this RD is that I'm a confirmed TP (As the Mafia should kill me, as it would be in their best interests to do so), and that Kryten SHOULD be Mafia.

There is always the chance that the Sheriff I am in fact speaking with isn't the real sheriff, even if we kill a Mafia this RD, and he decided to sacrifice one for the better of his team.

EDIT: Nevermind, Mafia kills show up as Unknown, so you wont know...

Less we forget the MR tactics? I do not want to rain on his parade by any means. Just because he has gotten people to talk to him still hasn't proven anything technically. Logically I get ya for sure. If Kryten comes up as Mafia I will still show a little doubt as to his alliances as MR has made me paranoid as hell with this game and has shown many times noone can be trusted until proven so.

Archived