The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Mark Giordano named Flames' Captain

He is the logical choice. Camm will move on when his contract expires, so naming him captain would have been pretty foolish. Giordano will be a Flame for quite a while. He is easily their best (and only) defenseman, so they'll make sure they keep him happy for as long as possible.

Steve Bennett: Have you ever sat back and thought about what you are going to post beforehand? How "as Canuck fans" should we "love this?" Are you saying that the Canucks would have then been in trouble if the Flames would have named a different player captain? Or are you saying that the Canucks would have been in trouble if the Flames would have named nobody captain? Your facepalm is how everyone feels after reading each and every one of your posts.

Hey monti, he's an overrated dman with little to offer. He'd be a bottom pairing guy here battling with Alberts and Weber to be a #6. The fact they chose him shows the depth of the disaster that is that team right now. Of course, that is my opinion, perhaps you and some of the other flame-sympathizers disagree with these facts.

Almost half your post was on topic, you're getting better. Progress. Good to see. But please, let's stick to the issue of the thread. It was a poor choice by flame management, that's an opinion that probably a lot of people have. No trolls or leprechauns or dragons or whatever everyone keeps saying will change that. So some of you vocal loudmouths disagree, I'm okay with that, a hockey forum is meant for open discussion about issues like this.

It was a poor choice by flame management, that's an opinion that probably a lot of people have. No trolls or leprechauns or dragons or whatever everyone keeps saying will change that. So some of you vocal loudmouths disagree, I'm okay with that, a hockey forum is meant for open discussion about issues like this.

Archived