The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Exchange]

Master 112

Unvote Kesler 87

Vote Bombay Javelin

Not overly suspicious of him but I know for a fact I'm not mafia. As for why I'm suspicious of Kesler 87:

• He called out two of the people who were actively trying to look for mafia on their own, rather than follow everyone elses vote. As I already said, the mafia benefits once the TP who are actually trying to help lead others are dead. Makes us real susceptible to sheep votes.

• He admitted he agreed with me that SD was acting suspicious. Again, he wants me killed due to being more vocal about it. Killing off the vocal TPs is classic mafia strategy

• He refused to answer direct questions of mine in the thread even when it was clear he'd seen them. I pointed this out and still no response.

• He asked if it was OK to post private convos and then decided against it. I suspect his teammates talked him out of it. Why else would he ask if he was going to not do it due to it being a "d*** move?" even when it's perfectly allowed?

Unvote Kesler 87

Vote Bombay Javelin

Not overly suspicious of him but I know for a fact I'm not mafia. As for why I'm suspicious of Kesler 87:

• He called out two of the people who were actively trying to look for mafia on their own, rather than follow everyone elses vote. As I already said, the mafia benefits once the TP who are actually trying to help lead others are dead. Makes us real susceptible to sheep votes.

• He admitted he agreed with me that SD was acting suspicious. Again, he wants me killed due to being more vocal about it. Killing off the vocal TPs is classic mafia strategy

• He refused to answer direct questions of mine in the thread even when it was clear he'd seen them. I pointed this out and still no response.

• He asked if it was OK to post private convos and then decided against it. I suspect his teammates talked him out of it. Why else would he ask if he was going to not do it due to it being a "d*** move?" even when it's perfectly allowed?

Archived