The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

7th-grader expelled for playing with airsoft gun in own yard

honestly, i don't think a suspension really does anything if it's not in the school. a suspension should be like solitary. you should be forced into going to school and doing all you work with no classmates or recess in the library with a teacher supervising them. and no gym or art class, just extra school work until your suspension is complete.

“He is pointing the gun, and it looks like there’s a target in a tree in his front yard,” she told the dispatcher. “This is not a real one, but it makes people uncomfortable. I know that it makes me [uncomfortable], as a mom, to see a boy pointing a gun.”

Local boy suspended for playing air guitar too loud in his bedroom, neighbor says "he played his really loud rock music on his air guitar and i don't feel comfortable having him "rock out" so to speak."

In other news the government wants to limit guns, protestors say "f*** em, this is Amurica". Back to

Bob with sports.

if the kids were shooting other kids at the bus stop who were not playing with them, even if it's from their own yard, i don't see the issue, as the kids were at the bus stop waiting for the school bus and the schools policy is clear. the mother who called it in to 9-1-1 is an idiot/wasting taxpayers money though.

Im going to guess the woman who called 911 didnt realize it wasnt a real gun. Airsoft sells guns that look like nerf guns or super soakers but they also sell many that look like real guns. Especially from a distance.

EDIT: The American viewpoint:

White, Black, Latino = Americans

Everybody else = Terrorists

Archived