The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Lychees

Anyone else catch the pilot tonight?

Honestly I was slightly disappointed with some of the CGI work, but I guess they can't just dump a buttload of money.

Like some of the potential backstory to all of the characters though, and a few of the plot twists although the main issue of the episode had a Fringe-esque feel to it

Had a few good laugh moments

So .. thoughts?

I thought it was meh as well.

Almost made the Marvel Universe seem boring.

I was hoping the guy they were after was Luke Cage aka Power Man.

I was thinking they should have had a couple of regular agents. Then have Power Man, Iron Fist, maybe Giant-Man and Wasp recruited as SHEILD agents.

So basically super-powered secret agents, going after Hydra or something.

I thought it was meh as well.

Almost made the Marvel Universe seem boring.

I was hoping the guy they were after was Luke Cage aka Power Man.

I was thinking they should have had a couple of regular agents. Then have Power Man, Iron Fist, maybe Giant-Man and Wasp recruited as SHEILD agents.

So basically super-powered secret agents, going after Hydra or something.

Luke Cage is a huge bad a$$ and i'd love to see him in the show in some sort of fashion. Heroes like Captain America and Spidey often associated with Shield as well...although not usually in an 'official' fashion.

I did to, my god it was terrible. For all of the hype it was so over acted as to be laughable

Yeah. I'll watch a couple more in the hope that it gets a bit better, but I'm not overly optimistic. The 2nd episode isn't shown here until later this week.

The girl in the purple sweater was kind of cute though, even if a little annoying (can't even remember the character's name -Skye?).

Yeah. I'll watch a couple more in the hope that it gets a bit better, but I'm not overly optimistic. The 2nd episode isn't shown here until later this week.

The girl in the purple sweater was kind of cute though, even if a little annoying (can't even remember the character's name -Skye?).

yep don't want to say more

I wasn't blown away by the pilot either, but like most people here (from the sounds of it) I definitely sense this show has potential.

I really enjoyed the 2nd episode and as long as the writers keep it up I don't think Coulson will have any problems carrying the show.

Unlike most people here tho, I hope there aren't any super heros involved except in cameo's or II part finale episodes - I think this show should be more about the people behind the super heros.

I was hoping the team wouldn't gell so fast though, hopefully there's still some more tension there. Loved the twist at the end with Skye and the SLJ cameo

I wasn't blown away by the pilot either, but like most people here (from the sounds of it) I definitely sense this show has potential.

I really enjoyed the 2nd episode and as long as the writers keep it up I don't think Coulson will have any problems carrying the show.

Unlike most people here tho, I hope there aren't any super heros involved except in cameo's or II part finale episodes - I think this show should be more about the people behind the super heros.

I was hoping the team wouldn't gell so fast though, hopefully there's still some more tension there. Loved the twist at the end with Skye and the SLJ cameo

One word. Calvary

Well if they keep teasing us every episode, I'll watch this series till the end if only for the last 85 seconds of the entire show.

Complete cheese - and stinky cheese... yet, the first thing I ever do when I go home to my parents place is cut my self a slice of asiago.

Archived