The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This year's first Canuck player to be traded is...

Lui's Knob

Tanev "no stiffness" torts can't play Tanev in a top 4 role with him having no push back or push first for that matter. and we have better 6-10 min per game options.

I say Tanev he was the old canucks country club style player make the soft play, easy to play against, never made anyone block a shot or pay the price down low. Just do enough to get the W. Torts want's to wear teams down and grind them out the only thing Tanev wears down is his pants. He hit's like a gentle breeze and his muffin of a shot are gonna play him onto another team mark my words.

Maybe AV will want him back in NY?

Tanev "no stiffness" torts can't play Tanev in a top 4 role with him having no push back or push first for that matter. and we have better 6-10 min per game options.

I say Tanev he was the old canucks country club style player make the soft play, easy to play against, never made anyone block a shot or pay the price down low. Just do enough to get the W. Torts want's to wear teams down and grind them out the only thing Tanev wears down is his pants. He hit's like a gentle breeze and his muffin of a shot are gonna play him onto another team mark my words.

Maybe AV will want him back in NY?

Archived