The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

Salmonberries

A Department of Justice memo instructs local police, under a program named "communities against terrorism," to consider anyone who harbors "conspiracy theories" about 9/11 to be a potential terrorist.

The memo thus adds 9/11-official-story skeptics to a growing list of targets described by federal law enforcement to be security threats, such as those who express "libertarian philosophies," "Second Amendment-oriented views," interest in "self-sufficiency," "fears of Big Brother or big government," and "Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties."

A newly released national poll shows that 48 percent of Americans either have some doubts about the official account of 9/11, or do not believe it at all.

The FBI memo entitled "Potential Indicators of Terrorist Activities Related to Sleepers" says that people who should be 'considered suspicious' of possible involvement in "terrorist activity" include those who hold the "attitude" described as " Conspiracy theories about Westerners." The memo continues: "e.g. (sic) the CIA arranged for 9/11 to legitimize the invasion of foreign lands."

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/358624#ixzz2gIIrHHVt

Ridiculous DHS list: You might be a domestic terrorist if...

An 18-year veteran in law enforcement warned to beware of Homeland Security training that is being pushed to local law enforcement. "You might be a Domestic Terrorist If" you believe in civil liberties, or if you actually believe in your Constitutional rights. Sadly, this is NOT a joke.

http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/ridiculous-dhs-list-you-might-be-domestic-ter

Rawles writes that the following are characteristics that qualifies a person as a potential domestic terrorist:
  • Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)

• Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)

• Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)

• Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)

• Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)

• Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)

• Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government

• Homeschooling

• Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties

• Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

So now if you believe in civil rights (aka the laws the US was founded on) you're a potential terrorist? I guess every single person that doesn't completely trust the government and goes along with their every whim is a potential terrorist then. Funny how the government pretends to be all about freedom and patriotism but their actions are about as "un-American" as it gets.

This is similar to the Cold War and communism, with the government treating people as potential criminals based only off of their political views. It's much scarier now though, with all the technology and police/military capability the government has.

Honestly sometimes If I can live a good life and stay out of politics that's good enough for me. Our civilization is what protects us... there's a reason there is a government FOR PROTECTION. You go back in time and you'll see why government was important, get robbed tough luck, get murdered by outlaws tough luck. They may be controlling, and yes they need to be more honest with us, but we need government as much as they need us. Just imagine a lawless and ungoverned United States of America.

Many people are saying WE'VE MOVED ON, we became more civilized.. we need more CIVIL LIBERTIES.... Maybe I should release you to a lawless world and see what you think then.

I have qualms with Government abuse and corruption, but some conspiracy theorist are just silly. People think they have a voice but really what do they have without government... really... what do they have. You take out government and only the lions will survive while the sheep that cry for liberty get eaten alive.

Honestly sometimes If I can live a good life and stay out of politics that's good enough for me. Our civilization is what protects us... there's a reason there is a government FOR PROTECTION. You go back in time and you'll see why government was important, get robbed tough luck, get murdered by outlaws tough luck. They may be controlling, and yes they need to be more honest with us, but we need government as much as they need us. Just imagine a lawless and ungoverned United States of America.

Many people are saying WE'VE MOVED ON, we became more civilized.. we need more CIVIL LIBERTIES.... Maybe I should release you to a lawless world and see what you think then.

I have qualms with Government abuse and corruption, but some conspiracy theorist are just silly. People think they have a voice but really what do they have without government... really... what do they have. You take out government and only the lions will survive while the sheep that cry for liberty get eaten alive.

This is why keeping the 2nd Amendment is important. You want your free speech, civil liberties and whatnot... you gotta be able to back it up.

Think how hard it'll be if the government tries to enforce a totalitarian regime in the US. If 10% of the population are armed, that's like 30 million pissed off people with guns. Wolverines!!!! lol

Archived