The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

Salmonberries

You've also made several false assumptions such as nobody read the entire article in full, the article is "BS" (just because you say so), that people are "emotionally riled up" and "angry". This is pure nonsense. It's simply a discussion of an an article based on a DOJ memo. I don't recall anyone claiming to be a victim and that memo is irrelevant to anyone not living in the US anyway so your claims are senseless. And this is a discussion forum right?

You certainly didn't read it. I know this because you said things about it that weren't true. Like the memo showing in the document being the one that mentioned 9-11 conspiracy theorists. If you had read the article, actually read it, you would have released there was no memo in the article talking about truthers. The memo in the articel was about islamists. The truther thing was from a man who posted on survival.org or whatever it was.

Every once in a while I thoroughly enjoy the image below where you doubt global warming being caused by man and suggested it is basically a tax conspiracy. It's what I like to call a classic case of the baby getting a taste of his own hypocritical medicine! :lol:

7621244108_4578950083_h.jpg

If al-Jazeera (a major news broadcaster based in an Arab country that has remained impressively secular and objective) is any indication, people there are generally more sensible than we give them credit for.

How do you expect their superstitious and mythical beliefs to stand the test of time in an era of borderless global communication, where everybody's free to argue how ridiculous they are?

Because they'll be sending in drones to wipe out a whole neighbourhood just because one or two houses are "insurgents"?

Works in Iraq and Afghanistan because that's overseas. Having tanks to plow over homes, and then sending in jets and drones in America.... not gonna be effective.

I doubt the government will be keen in turning Dallas, Denver, Miami, Detroit or NYC into the next Kandahar, Fallujah, etc.

In this mystical reality when the population is finally driven to rebel, why would you assume the U.S. government would give a s*** about the average citizen? I mean, clearly they had to be pretty damn bad to cause the rebellion in the first place, and if they were still democratic at that point, I'm fairly sure it would a plutocracy with a fictional democracy as a front.

Archived