The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

breaking bad - should I watch it?

avelanch

One thing I would say about BB is you can get a very good idea if you'll like it from the first two episodes. Unlike The Wire and The Sopranos, which (for me) took more like half a season to get into, BB comes right out of the gate swinging. I actually watched them backwards, I saw the second episode the night it originally aired, and they replayed the pilot afterwards, but I knew right away it was my kind of show.

One thing I would say about BB is you can get a very good idea if you'll like it from the first two episodes. Unlike The Wire and The Sopranos, which (for me) took more like half a season to get into, BB comes right out of the gate swinging. I actually watched them backwards, I saw the second episode the night it originally aired, and they replayed the pilot afterwards, but I knew right away it was my kind of show.

One of the d*ckest things I have seen in a while, King of ES. That is literally the equivalent of walking out of a movie theatre and telling everyone what happened. Again, I laughed, but only because I've seen all of Breaking Bad.

Guest Gumballthechewy

spoiler for Star Wars Info

*walks out of movie theater and by the lineup by the ticket window*

"Wow, I Can't believe Darth Vader is Lukes father!, Crazy"

Archived