The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Grabner has 2 Goals and 3 Points so far in opener

gradin123

Grabner was the only winger to have chemistry with Kesler other than Burrows. He was playing extremely well for a young player but AV 'disliked' him for whatever reason.

The trade messed with his head, and he lost his confidence and somehow found it back in NY.

People act like his lack of success in FLA is proof MG didn't err...when he was showing incredible development in Vancouver. In the end it was bc of AV and bad trade by MG.

In fact, poor play (FLA) was sandwiched between strong play in Vancouver and NY, and therefore the poor play was the aberration and while its used as defense of the trade is actually nonsense.

Simple

Are we going to get an update on every former Canuck? Can someone tell me how Bertuzzi did, I missed that game. What about Jovocop?

i'am glad you asked big bert is doing good you know getting injured and injuring players same old same old i dont know how jovo is sure miss he through

Forget the Hodgson trade.

The Grabner trade will always rival the Neely trade as the worst in Canucks history in my view.

Trade away a very good young talent and a first round pick for a overpaid bum dMen with a horrible longterm contract.

Can he fight tho?

Forget the Hodgson trade.

The Grabner trade will always rival the Neely trade as the worst in Canucks history in my view.

Trade away a very good young talent and a first round pick for a overpaid bum dMen with a horrible longterm contract.

I like Grabner as much, and think as little of Gillis (as a GM), as the next guy. But. Cannot predict a player's long term production/results on the basis of 1 game or, by extension, a GM's failure.

Besides, like with the Hodgson/Kassian trade, the Grabner scenario had, and as had, many other variables... It's rarely just a 1-for-1 math equation. Lots more comes into play.

maybe no one won the trade.. we most certainly lost it though.

Florida lost it more. They didn't even get anything for him when they gave up Grabner on waivers.

At least we got SOMETHING... That we don't have anymore..

i'am glad you asked big bert is doing good you know getting injured and injuring players same old same old i dont know how jovo is sure miss he through

Good to know, and by the way I agree with your username. I would love to see Bertuzzi retire as a Canuck. Will never happen though.

Archived