The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will be a good replacement for Burrows?

Mangoes

Replacement for Burrows  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Burrows is out for a couple weeks with an injury that means someone has to step in wit the Sedins in my opinion I think Hansen deserves a shot at it during the preseason we saw glimpses of him being with the Sedins and he looked really solid

What do you think? Who will be a good solid replacement for Burrows in the time being?

I liked how hansen looked on the top line, and i think kassian deserves a solid chance up there when he comes back. For todays gane and for the next few i would like to see jensen given a shot up there. Big body, skates well, and has great hands.

No?

I would be interested in seeing Booth with the twins.. he is a big body, can create space, and decent hands. But then again, Booth hasn't played much in a while, and was obviously rusty last game.

Don't feel too confident with Hansen on the first line, I think he is better suited to a third/second line position.

I guess we just have to wait and see what Torts decides!

Sign Gagne, 1-2 year(s) at 700k-1M. Doubt he'd turn it down and if he can stay healthy that could be a huge steal.

When we have a full, healthy line up:

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Gagne - Kesler - Burrows

Booth - Schroeder - Hansen

Higgins - Santorelli - Richardson

That is some sick depth.

Sign Gagne, 1-2 year(s) at 700k-1M. Doubt he'd turn it down and if he can stay healthy that could be a huge steal.

When we have a full, healthy line up:

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Gagne - Kesler - Burrows

Booth - Schroeder - Hansen

Higgins - Santorelli - Richardson

That is some sick depth.

Archived