The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Torterella vs CBC (shut Healy up) & Media

Niners70

The best part of last night was torts in the post game making Glen Healy and CBC look like bush league idiots. We finally got a coach who is going to going to call CBC on their eastern bias bullsh#% and hold our own negative based reporters accountable for their redundant poop disturbing comments. He needs to be tamed a little around blasting our players in the media, but I think management should create a slush fund for his truthful rants about the refs & the media. All of which AV avoided !! Loving my Italian brother media wise right now !!!

Good On Torts! He put CBC straight like they needed to be and told them where to stick it! It's nice to have a coach that's more interested in standing up for his team than kissing the media arse.Thankfully the gum chewing arse kissing AV is finally gone!!

CBC is not worthy of showing Canuck games. Their darling Leafs already have planned the SC parade so the rest of teams are useless. I would be fine if I never saw another Canuck game on CBC. Believe it or not, I'd take listening to Pierre McQuire orgasim over a player making a pass to another player if it meant getting rid of CBC Canuck games.

The only thing Healy and I have in common are both of us SAT and watched the Rangers win the SC in 94.

Words can not describe the ill feelings towards CBC.

Elliotte Friedman has always been the least biased and most logical of that motley crew at CBC.

I think he'll probably be the only one to remain employed once CBC loses the hockey rights. Not 100% sure, but I think he also has done work for Rogers Sportsnet as I've seen/heard him host some radio shows on the Fan590, so I could easily see him make an easy transition over to Sportsnet full time.

"You're not paid to be a candy striper at the hospital" -Healy

"I don't know what that means" -Friedman

Lol. Healy's an idiot. He can't even come up with an insult that makes sense.

And lol at CBC getting all offended at Tortorella's comments. Yet they think Canucks fans overreacted with the whole Burrows incident.

The best part is, Tortorella really doesn't give a crap what they have to say. So he leaves them sitting their like a bunch of whiney idiots for all of Canada to see.

Archived