The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Sangue Versato] Game Over

Otis

No it doesn't prove they are mafia, but it's a great direction to start I almost guarantee at least one of them is mafia.

Most likely along with you actually.

I joke about voting for you.

AT finds this suspicions because "it lacks substance"

Immediately KH joins in after I defend myself "because my defence was weak"

Scenario A follows:

You are NOT mafia but AT is and jumps on me because he thinks I might be "special" for coming out and saying I am a regular TP. KH is probably Mafia here too.

B:

You are Mafia or TP but AT is TP and was actually suspicious of my post :rolleyes:. KH jumps on board cause he is mafia.

C:

You are Mafia and AT was coming out to focus the suspicion off you on to me. KH jumps on board cause he is mafia.

Really I think KH is the most likely to be Mafia in this scenario and there is a good chance AT is as well and a so-so chance that you are.

But with my lynch death, everyone sees me to be TP, know what I say is true. Now there is a very good suspicions list that includes three on it:

1. KH

2. AT

3. BJ

That's a lot more to work with than the TP usually have after round 1

Eh. We got some reactions, a bit to go off of. That's what happens when you call people out. I personally think it's hard to determine if so-and-so is Mafia in RD one, but these reactions and such can go a long way in the future RDs.

I don't think we should kill either Aladeen or AT based on what's happened here considering it's not really that strong, but the bandwagoning right off the bat to get a steady vote going in RD 1 (Which is truly difficult) surely gives us something to look at.

For what it's worth, I found AT jumping on Aladeen pretty suspicious, but he's done a good job of defending himself. If I had to guess, I don't think either of them are Mafia.

I'm probably going to wait until later tonight and see if there are any members avoiding the discussion at that point. Might be wise to turn our focus to those people instead.

Archived