The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Sangue Versato] Game Over

Otis

Hard to tell who is being sincere or not here. I have had joke votes with AT before and that turned out harmless because AT does have a tendency to sell his seriousness when he is anything but. I am kind of suspicious of Aladeen's reaction to the whole business (still got much luv for ya bro) but it isn't worth voting for him atm.

I am with NAF, voting the quieter players is the best possible way to help the TP's in the first round. Aladeen and AT are plenty active; if they slip up later, then we will be in a better position to judge (and will have more substance to analyze). I am going to wait to see who is posting and who isn't before I vote.

He's clearly trying to convince everyone that he's simply a normal TP, who's life doesn't matter too much.

I noticed he hasn't even acknowledged my apology. I have a feeling he knew i never meant it as a personal attack and is trying to use it as a launching platform for my lynch.

Here is why you should vote for me everyone but mostly in response to BJ.

1. I am TP just plain TP, odds are we vote for a TP tonight anyways so what does it matter if it's me? At least we won't lynch a special.

2. When TP comes up beside my name at least there will be a decent suspect list of 3. I realize it doesn't guarantee anything but it's better than being in the same situation for round 2 with nothing to go on.

3. I am sure the mafia believe me when I say I am not special and that makes me not as useful of a TP since they will likely target someone else anyways.

4. If I do survive the first round and anyone I have arguing with shows up as TP all the suspicion will be on me wasting another round to lynch me, so best to just do it this round when there is not much to go on.

^^^ No way Jose. You at least post and contribute so if you are a TP, at least we can verify it later. Why not lynch a quiet player? We then get rid of someone who won't help down the road if they are a TP or we get a mafia. That option is much sexier than what you are selling.

^^^ No way Jose. You at least post and contribute so if you are a TP, at least we can verify it later. Why not lynch a quiet player? We then get rid of someone who won't help down the road if they are a TP or we get a mafia. That option is much sexier than what you are selling.

Archived