The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My wife and I have been screwed over badly on our wedding rings

kurtis

Sophie's Gold & Gift Shop - C-2550 Shaughnessy St, Port Coquitlam

No one EVER buy from this Batch. She is evil. She screwed over my wife and I. She had my ring fit to my wifes finger and her ring fit to mine. How does that even happen? My ring is 3 sizes up from my wifes... She then made us pay again ( double the original price) to have it refit even though she admitted she made the mistake. Her 2nd fitting she screwed up AGAIN and my ring is still a little to big... She then claimed it was our mistake and was yelling at my wife and mother even though she at first admitted it was her mistake.. It cost us 160 $ total to have my wedding ring fitted. It still doesn't fit right. Taking advantage of a new married couple is a joke. I now need to go somewhere legit and have it fit properly.... This all happened even after we had bought my wifes ring from her. We are a new couple and don't have a lot of money. She lied to myself, my wife and my parents. She told each one of us something different each time we went in to talk about it. This is terrible business practice. Please avoid this place at all costs.

I would calmly and non-emotionally tell her that unless she does the right thing and return some of the money back, that you'll go to CTV News and talk to Lynda Steele of "Steele on your Side" regarding her business practices.

You can contact her on the CTV Vancouver web site or her Facebook page.

Good luck.

So Kurtis...

you´re married with a Paraense...

so, as you may know girls from North of Brazil are extremely loving and cereful girls, basicaly because that´s the education in the North of Brazil where the man is the king and the woman must obey all the times...

but when a girl from the North of Brazil goes angry/mad...

well, let just say you cannot escape to Belém or Manaus anymore because untill you get the Paraense accent you will be a "gringo" so your wife will find you.

I´m curious how you will deal with your future kids, half Canadian half Brazilian, and to be more especific, half Canadian half Paraense...

are you teach him the peculiar accent from Pará where say "your mom is a horse" isn´t considered an isult but a very good thing? (sua mãe é uma égua)

or you let your wife teach them these things and someday you will arrive in your house and will see a giant flag of Paysandu FC or Remo FC together with the Canucks flag?

man. your life just became peculiar...

like or not you´re now half Brazilian. welcome!

So Kurtis...

so, as you may know girls from North of Brazil are extremely loving and cereful girls, basicaly because that´s the education in the North of Brazil where the man is the king and the woman must obey all the times...

well, let just say you cannot escape to Belém or Manaus anymore because untill you get the Paraense accent you will be a "gringo" so your wife will find you.

I´m curious how you will deal with your future kids, half Canadian half Brazilian, and to be more especific, half Canadian half Paraense...

are you teach him the peculiar accent from Pará where say "your mom is a horse" isn´t considered an isult but a very good thing? (sua mãe é uma égua)

or you let your wife teach them these things and someday you will arrive in your house and will see a giant flag of Paysandu FC or Remo FC together with the Canucks flag?

This post is a tutorial on how to make a man never want to get married.

Thank you.

Congrats Kurtis; I would suggest not letting her get away with it; the simple truth is - you probably aren't the first couple she has done this too, and if it was me - She'd be paying me back or facing a lawsuit.

I would suggest following up with the media suggestions made by other people - IMO as long as you can cost her alot more than it cost you; its a win. lol

So Kurtis...

Archived