The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Facebook is beyond ridiculous

Avicii

Alright, he's a dandy story for you guys that just happened.

Scrolling down my newsfeed, i see a video of some woman getting her head cut off by i don't know who. It's one of those graphic videos of somewhere in the middle east. It's not a movie or anything.. Naturally, i just reported it for graphic content. Obviously it would be removed right?

Nope, look at what facebook just emailed me:

"We reviewed the video you reported for containing graphic violence and found it doesn't violate our community standard on graphic violence."

I am going to link the video, BUT PLEASE WATCH AT YOUR DISCRETION. VERY GRAPHIC CONTENT.

https://www.facebook...151720328542971

Like what the hell? Is this allowed on facebook now?

EDIT: Again, DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO. IT IS A VIDEO OF A WOMAN GETTING HER HEAD CUT OFF.

The eyes are still clearly moving after the head has been severed. I've heard of this from beheadings in the old days. The poor woman. This is a really sad video and truly shows the darkest side of mankind. Animals kills for food, humans kill out of fear.

Also, I'm sure this type of stuff goes on all around the world still, we are just sheltered from it here. There are children around the world who have probably witnessed much worse.

Archived