The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Now that the Sharks dominate The Vancouver Canucks, who is your most hated team?

gg no re

Most hated team in the nhl now?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I still hate the black hawks the most but the sharks are definitely making a name for themselves to become the most hated:

8 straight losses against them

thornton not shaking sedin's hand at the ceremonial puck drop

diving

punchable faces on at least 5 players

A win against them would be nice.....

I really Really hate San Jose but its a hate fueled more from their win streak against us other then any other reason so for me even though I hate them so much- it feels that if we just won a few games that hate would diminish. My hate for Chicago burns on so strong I hate them so much because part of me respects them but mostly I hate them because of Kane, Toews (mostly the respect thing) but mostly because of Duncan Keith- There are no words in the English language to describe how much I hate Duncan Keith. So for me its still Chicago, then close behind San Jose then Chara and the rest of the Bruin Rats who stole our cup.

I still hate the black hawks the most but the sharks are definitely making a name for themselves to become the most hated:

diving

It's not as clear cut for me anymore. This is the third season after we lost to Boston in the finals, we haven't played Chicago in the playoffs since then either, and the LA/SJ series weren't close enough to generate as much animosity. I don't hate teams that are notably superior or inferior to us, I hate teams that give us a challenge and carry some bad blood... the Canucks need to step their game up to really be rivals to SJ.

I'll say Boston, because they've got the dirtiest players of the bunch by far.

I don't understand why a team consistently beating you makes you hate them? Seems like a pretty immature reason to "hate" someone, but to each their own. For me it's Boston by far, they are really the only team I hate. I hate them because of their BS dirty garbage playstyle. I hate goon style garbage hockey. Man do I ever hate the Bruins.

I don't understand why a team consistently beating you makes you hate them? Seems like a pretty immature reason to "hate" someone, but to each their own. For me it's Boston by far, they are really the only team I hate. I hate them because of their BS dirty garbage playstyle. I hate goon style garbage hockey. Man do I ever hate the Bruins.

I can't speak for eveyone but for me its a frustration thing, you can't hate the team that keeps getting pummeled because they are the team you love, and even if you are annoyed with their performance and worried, you still love them, so you take your frustrations in the form of hate out on the team who is better then yours. Its why my hate for San Jose is shallow and would probably disappear once Vancouver starts to beat them again. Chicago and Boston not so much. Chicago our are true rivals and even though that rivalry has fizzled a bit in the last few years its still like a old wound that can be ripped open any moment. Plus you know after watching/paying attention so much to your 'nemesis' you start to respect that other team and that is something I don't want to do with a team I consider Van's rival so it kind of makes me hate them even more. The reason why we all hate Boston should be obvious...

diving

Archived