The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(OFFICIAL) Clash of the Clans Thread

spencedave2000

This is the one of the most grossing apps, so I hope I'm not the only one that plays Clash of the Clans.

Anyways this is where you can ask people to join your clan and tips and tricks and brag how high you are in the game. So I hope this goes good because this is my first topic.

Also here is a little animated trailer:

• 3 months later...

im thinking about getting it but not sure, should i?

It's definitely a fun game. Once you start getting up there in upgrades it takes a while. The quickest thing I can upgrade right now takes three days to finish. Still the raiding and trying to build a formidable defense is enjoying.

• 2 weeks later...

clan is weplayeveryday username is the same as on this forum.

wizard tower is upgrading to level 2 now, and i'm upgrading my wizard to level 2 as well. also, working on updating all my mining (gold and elixer) to level 7 and beyond. i need to fill up those coffers faster...

For a tip everyone, try to max out your walls, they really help a lot

i think people really have their priorities set wrong when building. you want to protect your defenses and storages, but you do NOT want to protect your town hall. use it as a barrier to pick off the opposing forces as they try to attack, but you want them to destroy it. you lose a bare minimum amount of resources (1000 max of each) and you get a free 12 hour shield in the process. It's foolish to protect it. the mines are secondary to the storages and defenses.

i think people really have their priorities set wrong when building. you want to protect your defenses and storages, but you do NOT want to protect your town hall. use it as a barrier to pick off the opposing forces as they try to attack, but you want them to destroy it. you lose a bare minimum amount of resources (1000 max of each) and you get a free 12 hour shield in the process. It's foolish to protect it. the mines are secondary to the storages and defenses.

Exactly. My town hall is wide open for attack so I can get the shields and mine resources. It's amazing how fast I can get cash and elixir when I have 6 mines each of elixir and gold at level 10

Archived