The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

what happens when kassian schroeder and burrows are back

canuktravella

This team is gonna have to many players when they are back, Do you think gillis will make a trade or two

sedin sedin kassian

higgins kesler burrows (shutdown line matched against top oppositions lines)

hansen santorelli booth

richardson schroeder sestito

hamhuis garrison

edler bieska

tanev stanton

i think alberts tanev weise and dalpe either need to be traded we need a big mean right handed dman to clear the crease and a huge mean 4th liner that hits to hurt

i hope next draft we grabs mean dmen and big whl forwards

This team is gonna have to many players when they are back, Do you think gillis will make a trade or two

sedin sedin kassian

hansen santorelli booth

hamhuis garrison

edler bieska

tanev stanton

i think alberts tanev weise and dalpe either need to be traded we need a big mean right handed dman to clear the crease and a huge mean 4th liner that hits to hurt

sedin sedin kassian

hansen santorelli booth

hamhuis garrison

edler bieska

tanev stanton

sedin sedin kassian

hansen santorelli booth

hamhuis garrison

edler bieska

tanev stanton

I'd try Schroeder centering Higgins & Hansen and Keep Booth up on the 2nd line with Kesler & Burrows as Booth can bring the puck directly to the net while Kes & Burr bat in the rebounds.

Meanwhile Santorelli can centre that 4th line between Richardson & someone other than Weise or Tostito because those two are pretty useless right now

Why are people bashing tanev? He doesn't make that much money and is still young. I like the fact you don't ever really notice him play cuz he doesn't make bad plays very often. When kassian and burrows come back then there will

Be a trickle down effect and our 4th line will become playable.. Sesito is pretty useless and Weise jus isn't a third liner yet.. Having Weise and Richardson on the 4th will help our depth a lot.. Like the changes torts has made so far

Archived