The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo beginning to show frustration.

gradin123

So far this season I think it is safe to say the Canucks have been mediocre and Luongo has been only slightly better than mediocre.

In last nights game and in the press conference after I think we saw for the first time this year that Luongo is beginning to become frustrated.

Luongo was probably not the reason why the Canucks lost to Montreal but he wasn't exactly stellar either. Forgot the own goal and it could still be said Luongo let in two weak goals tonight (the first and the last) and he clearly was showing frustration on the ice after the last goal.

After he made a real weak save on the first shot he faced after the last goal there was a Bronx Cheer from the crowd and Luongo took the puck and swatted it away. He also was testy in the postgame interview especially when asked about the own goal.

Last year after a game like this, Schneider would have definitely started the next game but now it is Luongo's team and it will be interesting to see how he plays in the next game.

im sure the entire team is frustrated starting the season 3-3-0 they will find their legs they always do i could honestly care less about how the canucks do in the regular season i want to see playoff success nothing else

i have seen this team succeed in many different ways all i want to see is a stanley cup in my lifetime

it's not even scoring, i'd say. it's more about how this team looks slow against balanced teams. we're jokes when we play against the sharks and we were made jokes by the habs, which makes me sick cause i hate that team. despite that, the habs have a pretty balanced team with guys who work hard

the problem with this team is, torts has a lot of work ahead of him to fix what vigs damaged and thats just weeding through the roster and so far, you know it's a roug start when santorelli is the hardest working guy on the team. i dont see him going anywhere

1.it's not even scoring, i'd say. it's more about how this team looks slow against balanced teams.

2.the problem with this team is, torts has a lot of work ahead of him to fix what vigs damaged

3.having a bunch of "superstars" on this team

Archived