The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

canucks own goal

farcus

can`t really blame lou but wow. isn`t this a olympic year and lou lets in one of the worst goals ever. doesn`t the canucks (hamuis) talk on the ice and with lou. i would of yelled don`t move and it would of be okay or puck in your skates. also i don`t care if no one from the other team is near the puck, shouldn`t u always keep ur eyes on the puck.

also, 2 reasons why your "I would do this" argument is just dumb.

1. The timing is too fast for anyone to claim no one said this. Hamhuis could have yelled it out as soon as he realized the puck was starting to head to the net, and Luongo would have not been able to react.

2. You aren't good enough at hockey to even be involved in a play as pathetic as this. So it's not like your opinion got you any better.

can`t really blame lou but wow. isn`t this a olympic year and lou lets in one of the worst goals ever. doesn`t the canucks (hamuis) talk on the ice and with lou. i would of yelled don`t move and it would of be okay or puck in your skates. also i don`t care if no one from the other team is near the puck, shouldn`t u always keep ur eyes on the puck.

Archived