The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Italian Name] GAME OVER. PLEASE SIGNUP!

Peaches

Welcome to Mafia Italian Name!

Signup is currently in progress, so if you want to join, simply add your name to a player list which I will add later.

The first lynch will be on October 15th 2013.

All roles will be handed out via PM, if you do not receive a PM, your a normal townsperson.

If you're not sure how certain roles work, visit the roles section.

NIGHT FALLS WILL BE AT 9:30 PM EACH NIGHT.

ROLES AND OBJECTIVES

Townsperson (TP)

The objective of the game for the townspeople, is to eliminate all mafia and the Serial Killer. The TP get one lynch every round.

Mafia

The goal of the mafia is to eliminate all townspeople (TP) and the Serial Killer. The mafia submit one kill per round via PM to me.

Serial Killer (SK)

The goal for the SK is too kill everyone and be the last man standing. The SK will show up as "Not Mafia" in sheriff investigations. The SK gets one kill per round via PM to me.

Sheriff

The sheriff is affiliated with the TP, but gets one investigation each round starting AFTER the round has started (I will not make that mistake again). Investigations will show up as "Not Mafia" or "Mafia". Please submit investigation to me via PM/

Vigilante (Vig)

The Vig is affiliated with the TP and gets one kill per night. Please submit kill to me via PM.

Kingpin

The kingpin is affiliated with the mafia, and gets one investigation every SECOND night. Investigations will show up as a specific role. Please submit investigation to me via PM. Will show up as "Not mafia" in sheriff investigations.

Twinblade

The Twinblade is a TP, who can sacrifice himself for the good of the town. He gets one kill per game, but kills himself in the process. Please submit kill to me via PM.

Doctor

The doctor is a TP who can save one person per night, but only once. He may not save someone from multiple kills. The doctor may save himself twice all game. Please submit save to me via PM.

RULES

- No screenshotting.

- You may not quote PM's from the host.

- You may not invite someone to a PM from the host.

- Only lynched players get last words.

- Once your dead, please shut up.

- No personal attacks.

- Please remain active. One vote and one post of substance every 2 rounds at least or you will feel Lord Peach's wrath.

- Anything Lord Peach says is final.

- Please do not reveal the mafia if you are one.

- Editing a post will result in a warning. The second time, it will result in an automatic godkill!

- Votes not bolded will not count.

- If you wish to unvote someones, please do so in this format

Unvote ????

Vote ????

Kill Order:

1) Godkill

2) Twinblade

3) Lynch

4) Serial Killer

5) Mafia

6) Vigilante

Good luck and happy mafia!