The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sportsnet Is Garbage

Ryan kesler the beast

I can't be the only one who just can't stand sportsnet? The commentary doing games is trash , john Shorthouse is always wrong on plays , he sounds boring. The intermission show is horrible and boring. TSN is the best I just enjoy the games more and it's more exciting from the people who's working there to there commentary and intermission shows overall it's better. CBC Is even better then sportsnet and that's putting up with Canucks games never starting on time cause of Toronto.

If you don't agree that's cool but it's pure facts that sportsnet is boring.

I can't be the only one who just can't stand sportsnet? The commentary doing games is trash , john Shorthouse is always wrong on plays , he sounds boring. The intermission show is horrible and boring. TSN is the best I just enjoy the games more and it's more exciting from the people who's working there to there commentary and intermission shows overall it's better. CBC Is even better then sportsnet and that's putting up with Canucks games never starting on time cause of Toronto.

For real? Considering they're the only station that doesn't employ a team of "analysts" who despise our team (outside of Eliotte Friedman) I prefer Sportsnet.. largely because of Shorty and Cheech as I'll admit the intermission can be kind of weak sometimes.

Sorry, but Sportsnet is better than CBC generally... They were doddling on a replay against the Oilers when Hamhuis scored before they were even finished jerking off... Games on, shut it and show the feed. Pause in game, give me some info/analysis for me to think about. I typically don't care for some of the opinions on CBC, but they used to be my favorite by far... Hockey Night in Canada is going to be really different without them. I imagine some of their techs etc are already looking for new jobs. Perhaps that's why the quality is slipping?

Archived