The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

my contract is done, getting a new phone in a hour Iphone 5s VS Galaxy S4?

CanuckGAME

hey everyone, im a little confused on which phone i should get, i dont get a new phone often so im stuck with the thing for a couple of years.

what is the better phone? the Iphone 5S or the Galazy S4?

my last phone was a HTC Raider, and it was fine, could have been better, and it crapped out HARD on me, the charging port stopped working, and the button on the top to turn on and off started to break and make my phone flicker on and off. it has been brutal to deal with these past 6 months i dont want to have these troubles again.

what i use my phone for

-Internet

-Texting

-Youtube

those are the main 3 things i do with my phone, i dont like to be limited

Battery life is important to me, my raider only lasts 6 hours these days, just BRUTAL.

ive never owned an Iphone or a Samsung, so any advice from any of you guys is appreciated.

I used to hate my HTC. Picked up a Samsung Galaxy Note II in March and I've loved it. I was skeptical about getting a Samsung phone at first because of all the bad things I heard about them, but the sales associate convinced me and it's the best decision I've ever made. My phones usually start lagging and have glitches after a few months but no problem as of yet. And I'm personally an Android fan, just because you don't have to pay for most of the apps that cost you money in the Apple store. My phone lasts me 12 hours a day and the battery hasn't really gotten much worse since I got the phone, and I watch YouTube for about 3 hours a day on it during my commute to and from school.

The new iPhone looks pretty cool though, and my techy friend was raving about the specs, but Idk too much about it tbh.

But yeah, I would definitely recommend the S4!

Let me get this straight. You're buying a new phone in less then an hour, and you're not sure what you are getting yet?

Every purchase I make that ensures that I will have said purchase for a few years, I have my mind made up for AT LEAST a week before I buy it.

Let me get this straight. You're buying a new phone in less then an hour, and you're not sure what you are getting yet?

Every purchase I make that ensures that I will have said purchase for a few years, I have my mind made up for AT LEAST a week before I buy it.

hey everyone, im a little confused on which phone i should get, i dont get a new phone often so im stuck with the thing for a couple of years.

what is the better phone? the Iphone 5S or the Galazy S4?

my last phone was a HTC Raider, and it was fine, could have been better, and it crapped out HARD on me, the charging port stopped working, and the button on the top to turn on and off started to break and make my phone flicker on and off. it has been brutal to deal with these past 6 months i dont want to have these troubles again.

what i use my phone for

-Internet

-Texting

-Youtube

those are the main 3 things i do with my phone, i dont like to be limited

Battery life is important to me, my raider only lasts 6 hours these days, just BRUTAL.

ive never owned an Iphone or a Samsung, so any advice from any of you guys is appreciated.

Android is superior to ios in every way possible. S4 compared to an iphone5 is liken comparing a Ferrari to a Mustang. The s4 is better in every way. Ans in t3rmsbof durability....I just dropped the s4 im typing this on off of a roof yesterday. No damage at all.

Android is superior to ios in every way possible. S4 compared to an iphone5 is liken comparing a Ferrari to a Mustang. The s4 is better in every way. Ans in t3rmsbof durability....I just dropped the s4 im typing this on off of a roof yesterday. No damage at all.

If you are a more than simply an internet browser etc and want all the options you'd have on a computer go with android (s4)

If you aren't the best with technology and want the easiest phone to use, go iphone.

I guess I'm too late to suggest but for anybody else wondering lol.

Does apple support flash yet? If not, LOL.

I don't get the Android/IOS fanboys. Seems like a sad and weird thing to take sides on.

I prefer Android. I prefer how it looks and I feel like it's more customisable. Bought the Nexus 4 last month and love it. That doesn't mean I'd never use an IOS device though. I have an ipod touch that I use a lot. It just seems like a weird thing to argue about so passionately like many do.

Archived