The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Starcraft ll Glitches.

hudson bay rules

So, I've returned to playing Starcraft and mostly play custom melee FFA games on the Discord IV map. As of this moment I'm playing at the 'very hard' level and doing pretty well overall but just against the AI. About 10 days ago I clicked onto a different area of the map and my red army magically turned to green and the enemy went from whatever colour to red. Now all games are like that. No matter which colour I choose I'm always green and all 3 competing armies are red even tho they fight one another. It's a bugger because just when you think you've given an enemy a severe blow another red army appears and you really have to remember if they were AI #1,#2 or #3. I sent off a bugs report to Blizzard but have heard nothing but crickets since. Anyone have similar probs or a possible fix? thanx.

So, I've returned to playing Starcraft and mostly play custom melee FFA games on the Discord IV map. As of this moment I'm playing at the 'very hard' level and doing pretty well overall but just against the AI. About 10 days ago I clicked onto a different area of the map and my red army magically turned to green and the enemy went from whatever colour to red. Now all games are like that. No matter which colour I choose I'm always green and all 3 competing armies are red even tho they fight one another. It's a bugger because just when you think you've given an enemy a severe blow another red army appears and you really have to remember if they were AI #1,#2 or #3. I sent off a bugs report to Blizzard but have heard nothing but crickets since. Anyone have similar probs or a possible fix? thanx.

Yeah, I used to play quite a bit and I practiced against AI a lot and the only problem I ever came across was being green every single time, no matter what I used or who I was facing. Blizzard likes to patch and change useless things. I just don't even bother playing with AI anymore, it's pretty much all the same after a while and you get more practice with real people!

Archived