The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New York next week

drvannostren

Had some time off, found some cheap tix/flights. Anyone else going to NY next week? I've been to all 3 in NY before but I figured I'd go again for some fun.

I'm staying near the Newark airport, so getting to the Prudential Center is quick and painless, though a bar meetup would be cool (I've been doing some bar research, looks like there's maybe 3-5 good choices).

But taking the train out to Long Island is a bit of a hike, and it's boring. HOWEVER, you are legally allowed to drink on the train and last time I went it turned out a whole group of Canucks fans were on with a case of beer, it was great. An LIRR (Long Island Rail Road) drinking meetup/travel would be sick if anyone else is going.

Had some time off, found some cheap tix/flights. Anyone else going to NY next week? I've been to all 3 in NY before but I figured I'd go again for some fun.

I'm staying near the Newark airport, so getting to the Prudential Center is quick and painless, though a bar meetup would be cool (I've been doing some bar research, looks like there's maybe 3-5 good choices).

But taking the train out to Long Island is a bit of a hike, and it's boring. HOWEVER, you are legally allowed to drink on the train and last time I went it turned out a whole group of Canucks fans were on with a case of beer, it was great. An LIRR (Long Island Rail Road) drinking meetup/travel would be sick if anyone else is going.

Archived