The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Crosby

Ṣpiderman

He makes something happen EVERY TIME he's on the ice. Even in the d-zone, Crosby is noticeable. A heck of a player. And I'm glad he's able to produce this way. I was afraid that if/when he came back from his concussions he might not be the same player as he was pre-injury. Either he'd be fearful to go to the dangerous areas or else the brain trauma he suffered might not allow him to think the game at the level he's accustomed to.

So much resilience by him to work his way back to where he is today. He's a pleasure to watch

He is good, but I hate him

Not as much as Tom Brady though

You must not be Canadian then.. He's the best player in the world at the game that every Canadian loves and that we call our own. Plus he scored the golden goal remember. And I fully expect him to get us another gold in Russia

There are players that have aspects of their game that are as good as Sid's but not one player brings the complete package like he does.

I'm SO glad the concussion issues are behind him and he's back on pace to being the Legend we all thought he could be.

He makes something happen EVERY TIME he's on the ice. Even in the d-zone, Crosby is noticeable. A heck of a player. And I'm glad he's able to produce this way. I was afraid that if/when he came back from his concussions he might not be the same player as he was pre-injury. Either he'd be fearful to go to the dangerous areas or else the brain trauma he suffered might not allow him to think the game at the level he's accustomed to.

So much resilience by him to work his way back to where he is today. He's a pleasure to watch

Syd is Hank Sedin (who at his level competes for league MVP) plus a wicked portfolio of devastating shots on top of explosive speed and athleticism.

It's not fair almost...

You must not be Canadian then.. He's the best player in the world at the game that every Canadian loves and that we call our own. Plus he scored the golden goal remember. And I fully expect him to get us another gold in Russia

He ruined the Olympic win for me.

I remember jumping up and down cheering then I was like.... Crosby scored?

Dam.

Then I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

Archived