The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Spaghetti] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

If we were both Mafia and decided a sacrifice in the first round was a good idea (it's not, IMO), VIC would be the last person we'd want to sacrifice. I'd never want to be the sacrificial lamb in that situation, and I assume VIC would feel the same way.

If the Mafia have the Death Note, I'll be dead tonight and I'll have another reason to dislike it. :lol:

Kesler was never in danger of being investigated by me last game, I investigated you as an ally, not a target.

The first round is never easy, but I would have gone for someone quiet or one of the new players. Whoever I felt would best help the TP if they were outed before I hang. Although like I said, I could be wrong.

I know he wasn't, but we're talking about who I'd investigate, not you.

If we were both Mafia and decided a sacrifice in the first round was a good idea (it's not, IMO), VIC would be the last person we'd want to sacrifice. I'd never want to be the sacrificial lamb in that situation, and I assume VIC would feel the same way.

If the Mafia have the Death Note, I'll be dead tonight and I'll have another reason to dislike it. :lol:

I doubt Peaches would give the DN to the mafia right off the bat.

I know he wasn't, but we're talking about who I'd investigate, not you.

Last game I didn't believe Kesler either and you didn't have an investigation for us to check him out because you used it on me. Who would you have investigated this round?

At any rate, I'm done arguing. It's over (not to mention game-time).

Archived